The Original Calgary Food Tour
It is Calgary’s first and best food tour! First created in 1997 it has been delighting foodies for over 15 years. Spend a Saturday afternoon on a world tour of the many fine shops and food markets from over five continents spanning 35 blocks. Some dishes offered may contain pork, nuts, or gluten. tour not suitable for children please call 403-248-7288 if you have any questions.
These tours sell out fast, if you’ve been on the tour before please call the office before booking 403-248-7288. Thanks!
Saturday January 28 – SOLD OUT!
Saturday February 18 – SOLD OUT!
Next dates will be announced soon.
“Tourists” will be treated to a bus tour visiting such areas as: Caribbean, Portugal, the Middle East, South East Asia, African and Latin American food stores… all within 35 Blocks.
It will be fun! Best of all, you don’t have to leave the city for our world tour!
What the Critics Have Said
- Where Magazine, Sally MacKinnon
- “A Diamond in the Rough – Discover International Avenue, a treasure trove of cuisine and culture from Around the World”
- Calgary Herald, Barbara Balfour
- “Whether you’ve got a hankering for spicy pleasures of the Orient, a desire to guzzle back an authentic Jamaican ginger beer, or simply a dream to see the world without leaving the boundaries of your own city – odds are Forest Lawn has something for you.”
- Shoptalk, Dee Hobsbawn-Smith
- “Food loving participants are exposed to sights, tastes, and sounds different from their norm. It makes for a worthwhile tour.”
- Swerve Magazine, Chris Turner:
- “A world class global village of cultural treasure right here in Calgary!”