A great family-friendly live music event coming up on International Avenue!
Saturday, Oct 27/18
Punk Rock Halloween Bowling!
Dress up! Rock out!!
Unlimited blacklight bowling all night! Kids under 12 are free!!
Check out Eventbrite for tickets!
International Avenue is excited to present East Town Get Down! A brand new independent music festival taking place along 6 blocks on International Avenue. Over 60 bands will fill 8 venues to the delight of Calgary’s amazing music fans. Check out www.easttowngetdown.ca for all the details!
International Avenue is home to a very active music scene.
There are a variety of venues to hold shows or concerts, as well as to watch and listen to live music.
Live Music Venues on International Avenue
Be sure to check out their website, give them a call, or come down to their location for a visit
for the latest news on live entertainment!
- BIG AL’S BAR & GRILL
- A great neighbourhood bar & grill featuring fantastic food, sports viewing, pool, VLT gaming and live music on weekends
- 1915 31 Street SE
- BORDER CROSSING PUB
- Located in the Heart of Forest Lawn, The Border Crossing is proud to offer live music with genres for every taste
- 1814 36 Street SE
- PACIFIC HUT RESTAURANT
- A delicious Filipino stop which offers both a DJ and live music on the weekends
- 3223 17 Ave SE
- COUNTY LINE SALOON (TOWN & COUNTRY MOTOR INN)
- One of the few true country bars left in Calgary, County Line has hosted some of the best local country talent around
- 1825 50 St SE
- TROPICANA 2000
- A Forest Lawn watering hole popular with community locals which offers a DJ on the weekends to dance the night away
- 1806 35 St SE
Check out Local musician Phyllis Wheaton!